Copper Conductive Paste and Resistive Paste for External Electrodes of Resistor
Instead of using precious metal like traditional resistor, it use copper as conductive material and copper-nickel as resistive material, and it’s designed to replace low-resistance precious metal paste. Presently it can apply to components whose resistance is between 0.1 to 5 Ω, while the appearance after plating shows no difference to traditional type.
Sinter under nitrogen atmosphere, sintering temperature is 900+/-20℃.
The conductive part is copper paste, and the resistive part is copper-nickel paste.
Good adhesion between paste and substrate after sintering.
SPECIFICATION & APPLICATION
Customized services are available
|Design resistance range ,Ω||Top and back conductor||0.1||1||2~5|
|Cu / Ni content||%||78-80||30~50|
|Firing temp. at N2||900+/-20||910||910||910||910|
PASS AND FAILURE MODES AFTER SINTERING
- Store in a cool(temperature 5~25℃), dry and well-ventilated area.
- Shelf life is 6 months.
- Keep containers tightly sealed.
- Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Ensure good ventilation / exhaustion at the workplace.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Keep ignition sources away – Do not smoke.